Brown & Chase are exclusively representing a very comfortable well established boutique four Partner accounting & financial planning practice. Through providing individual attention to their clients and the latest client relevant advice and services, they have been able to assist small to medium businesses throughout South East Queensland. The firm is located in Newstead and is easily accessed by public transport. The opening is due to significant client growth over the last 12 months with the firm having a strong focus on client retention and relationship building.
The team foster a collaborative and a customer first focus. Staff enjoy coming to work demonstrated that the majority of the team have been with the business for over 10 years. The Partner this role reports into is very relaxed in style, and will allow you to run your own race.
Reporting to one of the Partners and working within a team of motivated and enthusiastic accounting professionals, this position will be responsible for working with a portfolio of clients to provide financial and accounting advice & services including preparing financial statements and tax returns, advising on tax matters, overseeing and resolving tax issues and analysing client financials to provide tax and accounting advice and assistance. You will be able to handle a file from start to finish and address all accounting and tax issues as they arise.
- You will be CA or CPA qualified will have previous public practice experience within Australia and a minimum of 10 years practical experience as an Accountant.
- You will be thorough in your work and keen to handle challenges as they are presented.
- You will be required to have exceptional communication and presentation skills to be eligible for this position as you will be talking to clients, running meetings and building rapport with all stakeholders.
- An attractive salary package will be negotiated, depending on your prior experience and qualifications.
- Profit Sharing opportunity
- Pivotal role
- Rapid progression within the business available
All applications will be held in strict confidence.
This is a rare opportunity that shouldn't be missed and to apply, please send your CV coupled with a cover letter quoting reference number 20403 to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you would like more information, please feel free to contact Nerissa Chaux on+61(0) 7 3102 3080 or + 61 (0) 401 304 457 or email@example.com
"Do you know at Brown & Chase if you successfully refer someone for an active job, you not only receive a $100 gift voucher but we also donate $100 to the charity of your choice!"