Suit of Change Day is on May 19th so please drop off any pre-loved suits, jackets, trousers, shirts, ties, shoes, belts to the main collection point, the foyer of 111 Eagle Street, Brisbane or at the Wil Valor Showroom at 7/41 Park Rd, Milton.
Fancy a night out? Purchase your tickets here: Suit of Change Cocktail Party
Suit of Change is a unique organisation that provides a range of services to men at risk. It was created to become a facilitator of clothing donations for their non-profit partners, Suited to Success and St Vincent De Paul.
Suit of Change’s role is to:
- Collect and distribute preloved menswear to the non-profits that need it the most
- Provide style training and personal presentation material to non-profit staff and volunteers
- Alter garments to ensure they fit well
- Organise free haircuts and grooming
- Organise photographers to provide headshots for resume’s
Suit of Change restores the confidence of at risk men and contributes to reducing the risk of domestic violence and is proudly supported by Brown & Chase.